Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course is on a narrow strip of land that lays between the Umpqua River and Veterans Affairs land. It is a fun course to play, but I will not play it during tournaments because the fairways are too close together and I worry about accidents with flying discs. Not to fault the designers, as they did a fine job with the land as given to them. If you are going in a non-tournament mode, then go, as it's a good course otherwise.
Courses Close By
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(4 votes)
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Myrtle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Glendale City Park, Glendale OR USNo votes yet
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Mingus Park, Coos Bay OR US(2 votes)
- Windsor Park, North Bend OR US(2 votes)