Indian Mary Park
No votes yet
Well-manicured, on rolling hills near Rogue River. Dual tees. Maps/scorecards at booth. Imported trees, camping and disc sales.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,869ft
Alternate Length: 2,075ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 to Merlin exit, Merlin/Galice Rd. 12 miles to park, just past bridge, 15 miles from Grants Pass.
First Tee: (
Email: Bob Chard #23377
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Indian Mary Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(3 votes)
- Glendale City Park, Glendale OR USNo votes yet
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(4 votes)
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(2 votes)
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Laurel Hills Disc Golf Course, Central Point OR USNo votes yet
- Illinois River Forks State Park, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet