Vista Beast Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Course starts at the Mighty Mite lift.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,686ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Alex Benson, Erik Osborne and Evan DesLauriers
From the south; I-89 Northbound to Exit 10 (Waterbury). Make a left onto Vermont Rte. 100 and then a right turn onto U.S. Rte. 2 Westbound. Go 8 miles to a right on Bolton Valley Access Rd. in the town of Bolton (just before crossing under the interstate and passing the Shell station). Take this road 5 miles to the resort. The Nordic Center is to the left of the main base lodge past the five tiers of parking.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Vista Beast Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- CVU High School Disc Golf Course, Hinesburg VT US(1 vote)
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)