No votes yet
Plays around the park with both uphill and downhill shots through a moderately wooded area. #1-5 & #9 have DISCatchers and #6-8 have staked practice baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,190ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Off Hwy 14 - south of the swimming pool off 8th St.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Harbine Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lost Creek Disc Golf Course, Superior NE US(1 vote)
- Lovewell Lake Park, Webber KS USNo votes yet
- Rattlesnake Run, Deshler NE US(1 vote)
- Rip City Practice Range, Republic KS USNo votes yet
- Central Community College, Hastings NE USNo votes yet
- Lake Hastings, Hastings NE US(1 vote)
- Rocky Pond, Belleville KS USNo votes yet
- Jamestown Disc Golf Course, Jamestown KS USNo votes yet
- Refshauge Park, Aurora NE USNo votes yet
- McNish Park, Fairbury NE US(1 vote)