Lost Creek Disc Golf Course
In well-maintained Lincoln Park; mild elevation changes, hundreds of mature trees, and some water hazards. Scorecard/maps at course. Well marked with red, white and blue tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,729ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 6
Hwy 14 (Idaho St.) to 8th St. Go west 8-10 blocks, to a left on Wildcat Dr (immediately after school). One block to 1st right (just before army tank). Park on south side of street. 1st blue tee at NW corner of horseshoe pits. 1st red tee on W side of sand volleyball courts.
First Tee: (
Email: BJ Gardner
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by bigchiz on Jan 23, 2010 at 9:12pm
The level of challenge between the three tees per hole make this a very good course for many skill levels.
Courses Close By
- Lovewell Lake Park, Webber KS USNo votes yet
- Harbine Park, Nelson NE USNo votes yet
- Rip City Practice Range, Republic KS USNo votes yet
- Rattlesnake Run, Deshler NE US(1 vote)
- Rocky Pond, Belleville KS USNo votes yet
- Jamestown Disc Golf Course, Jamestown KS USNo votes yet
- City Park, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park, Beloit KS US(1 vote)
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Central Community College, Hastings NE USNo votes yet