Lovewell Lake Park
No votes yet
Great for beginners or if practicing your mid-range shots. Most holes are open with a few trees. A couple are moderately wooded. Wind can be a factor on the open shots. No marked tees. On State Park property so you will have to buy a park pass - $5. You can purchase them at the park office, online or at the marina.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,433ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 36 (4 miles east of Mankato); Hwy 14 north for 9 miles. Take North Shore Road (the paved one) then take a right at the 4-way stop. Go past the curve and park by the restrooms. 1st hole is west of the road.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lovewell Lake Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lost Creek Disc Golf Course, Superior NE US(1 vote)
- Rip City Practice Range, Republic KS USNo votes yet
- Harbine Park, Nelson NE USNo votes yet
- Rattlesnake Run, Deshler NE US(1 vote)
- Rocky Pond, Belleville KS USNo votes yet
- Jamestown Disc Golf Course, Jamestown KS USNo votes yet
- City Park, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park, Beloit KS US(1 vote)
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Central Community College, Hastings NE USNo votes yet