No votes yet
9 hole course with short and long concrete tees running throughout Libbs Park just SW of the Lake Hastings Disc Golf Course. Short tees have the tee signs. Lightly wooded for most part. Playground and restroom near the center. Practice basket near the parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,429ft
Alternate Length: 2,745ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Steve Stump, Brandon Oatman and Trevor Wilkerson
I-80; exit 312, US-34/281 south towards Hastings. Turn west on 14th St then right on Baltimore Ave. The park is 0.25 mile north on the west side of the road.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Libbs Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Hastings, Hastings NE US(1 vote)
- Central Community College, Hastings NE USNo votes yet
- L.E. Ray Park Disc Golf Course, Grand Island NE USNo votes yet
- Stolley Park, Grand Island NE US(3 votes)
- Davis Park, Gibbon NE USNo votes yet
- Refshauge Park, Aurora NE USNo votes yet
- Minden Disc Golf Course, Minden NE USNo votes yet
- Fort Kearney State Rec Area, Kearney NE US(1 vote)
- Chapman Park, Chapman NE USNo votes yet
- Harbine Park, Nelson NE USNo votes yet