No votes yet
Very scenic well manicured park next to a lake. 1st tee is near the NE corner of the park- #9 finishes in the same area. Good flow, easy to navigate. The lake is definitely in play on a few holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,630ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From US-81 at the Travel Information Center; go east on 12th St. all the way across town to a left at the end. Go to the north side of the pond. 1st tee by the three tall cottonwoods. Spot to park just east of the 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rocky Pond? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rip City Practice Range, Republic KS USNo votes yet
- City Park, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Concordia KS USNo votes yet
- Jamestown Disc Golf Course, Jamestown KS USNo votes yet
- Rattlesnake Run, Deshler NE US(1 vote)
- Lovewell Lake Park, Webber KS USNo votes yet
- Lost Creek Disc Golf Course, Superior NE US(1 vote)
- McNish Park, Fairbury NE US(1 vote)
- Tootleville Park, Miltonvale KS USNo votes yet
- Harbine Park, Nelson NE USNo votes yet