Fat Point Brewing
No votes yet
The 19th hole for the South County Regional Park course is a practice basket at a brewery/pub. Stop by before or after a round for some putting practice and a pint or two.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 1
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75; US-17 (exit 164). West on US-17 to a right on Marlympia Way then a quick right on Marion followed by a right on Charlotte St. Brewery is on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fat Point Brewing? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- South County Regional Park, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL US(1 vote)
- North Fort Myers Community Park, North Fort Myers FL US(5 votes)
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)