HJ Carroll Park
No votes yet
Great course for beginners and a fun practice course for experienced players. Timbers surround the first 4 holes with short technical shots. Holes 5-9 are open with a walking trail - an BMX track tightens the course with OB. Hole 7 has a mando left and OB directly behind the basket - players need to control distance and accuracy. Great park facilities and plenty of parking. Players need to be considerate of the busy walking trails and BMX course. 1-4 have alternate tees that add length with tighter routes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,261ft
Alternate Length: 2,387ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
From Hood Canal Bridge; west on Hwy 104 to a right towards Port Townsend/Chimacum Beaver Valley Rd. Stay on Hwy into town and straight through main traffic light intersection. 1.5 miles to a right on H.J. Carroll Park Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: Joe Ramirez #33469
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at HJ Carroll Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rainshadow Disc Golf Park, Sequim WA US(1 vote)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)
- Elevation Disc Golf Course, Sequim WA USNo votes yet
- Church Creek Park Disc Golf, Stanwood WA US(1 vote)
- The Bud Pell at Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US(2 votes)
- Battle Point, Bainbridge Island WA USNo votes yet
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US(3 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(3 votes)