No votes yet
Weaves around the walking path and a small marsh that runs through the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,900ft
Alternate Length: 3,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Sam Meggs
Manitoba Hwy 10; turn north onto 2nd St. Go over the RR tracks and turn left on Crossley Ave. The disc golf course is at the end of the street.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sam Meggs #15745
Phone: 204 620 3230
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Devon Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Burgis Beach Disc Golf, Burgis Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Good Spirit Provincial Park Disc Golf Course, Good Spirit SK CANo votes yet
- Springside, Springside SK CANo votes yet
- Patrick Park, Yorkton SK CANo votes yet
- Mair Park, Prince Albert SK CANo votes yet
- Waskesiu Lake Disc Golf Course, Waskesiu Lake SK CANo votes yet
- Asessippi National Disc Golf Course, Inglis MB CANo votes yet
- Murray Disc Golf, Manitou Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Fort Campground, Fort Qu'Appelle SK CANo votes yet
- Ketepwa Campground, Lebret SK CANo votes yet