Burgis Beach Disc Golf
No votes yet
Beautiful long holes to plastic gong targets. This property has been groomed and set up exclusively for disc golf. A real hidden gem. Long open drives and well guarded baskets. Bring bug spray.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Yorkton drive north to Canora and turn west after the Good Spirit intersection. Turn west to Burgis Beach. Gravel road for 10km. Then left. Turn left just before the immediate little park on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burgis Beach Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Good Spirit Provincial Park Disc Golf Course, Good Spirit SK CANo votes yet
- Springside, Springside SK CANo votes yet
- Patrick Park, Yorkton SK CANo votes yet
- Asessippi National Disc Golf Course, Inglis MB CANo votes yet
- Ketepwa Campground, Lebret SK CANo votes yet
- Fort Campground, Fort Qu'Appelle SK CANo votes yet
- North Ridge Disc Golf Course, Birtle MB CANo votes yet
- Douglas Park, Regina SK CANo votes yet
- Lions Park Disc Golf Course, Lumsden SK CANo votes yet
- Hamiota Practice Course, Hamiota MB CANo votes yet