Asessippi National Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A lovely gem in the Parkland region of Manitoba. Built on a sprawling piece of land with adjacent campground, washrooms, and food amenities, this course has spectacular views of the Shell River Valley. Recommend long pants and good footwear (shoes, not sandals), especially in summer, to avoid ticks if searching for discs in the brush. There are a couple of hills to climb in order to reach different elevations on the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,872ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Calvin Daniels and Trevor Lyons
From Russell; 12 miles north on Hwy 83. Descend into the Shell River Valley. At the bottom of the hill before the bridge turn right (sign on the right for Asessippi Beach and Campground). Go a quarte of a mile to a left into the campground. Stop and check in at the Food Booth. From Roblin: Go 18 miles south on Highway 83. You will go down into the Shell River Valley and right after you cross the bridge you turn left. There is a sign on the left hand side at the bottom where you turn left that says Asessippi Beach & Campground. Go 1/4 of a mile then turn left into the campground. There is a food booth and that is where you can stop and check in!
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Asessippi National Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Ridge Disc Golf Course, Birtle MB CANo votes yet
- Patrick Park, Yorkton SK CANo votes yet
- Hamiota Practice Course, Hamiota MB CANo votes yet
- Springside, Springside SK CANo votes yet
- Burgis Beach Disc Golf, Burgis Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Good Spirit Provincial Park Disc Golf Course, Good Spirit SK CANo votes yet
- Minnedosa Rivers Edge, Minnedosa MB CANo votes yet
- Lion's Riverbend Park, Neepawa MB CANo votes yet
- Ketepwa Campground, Lebret SK CANo votes yet
- Fort Campground, Fort Qu'Appelle SK CANo votes yet