No votes yet
Winds through a park in the community that has seen limited use in recent years.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,668ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Calvin Daniels and Trevor Lyon
From Yorkton: Go west on Catherine St to a right on Gladstone Ave N. Turn left onto Yellowhead Hwy/SK-16 W (signs for Trans Canada Highway). Turn right onto SK-47 N. Turn left onto Railway Ave. Enter at end of Railway Ave.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Trevor Lyons #78876
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Springside? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Good Spirit Provincial Park Disc Golf Course, Good Spirit SK CANo votes yet
- Burgis Beach Disc Golf, Burgis Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Patrick Park, Yorkton SK CANo votes yet
- Ketepwa Campground, Lebret SK CANo votes yet
- Fort Campground, Fort Qu'Appelle SK CANo votes yet
- Asessippi National Disc Golf Course, Inglis MB CANo votes yet
- North Ridge Disc Golf Course, Birtle MB CANo votes yet
- Douglas Park, Regina SK CANo votes yet
- Hamiota Practice Course, Hamiota MB CANo votes yet
- River Park Disc Golf, Weyburn SK CANo votes yet