West Delray Regional Park
No votes yet
Some length through less well kept park land. Beware of bugs (bring spray), snakes and gators. Do not go in water after discs. Poorly marked - bring map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Dan Riggs
Florida Turnpike; go west on Atlantic Avenue (exit 81) 3.4 miles to end and make right into park. 1st tee is at intersection of Tri-Jet Lane and Palm Beach Downs Blvd.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at West Delray Regional Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Silent Lake Disc Golf Course, Deerfield Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL US(2 votes)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)
- Cypress Preserve Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(2 votes)
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)