Alvord Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The 64 acres here also hosts a BMX park and two soccer fields for public use. The course features massive oaks and maples, with some more open park-like holes near the soccer fields. The larger wooded holes have spacious enough fairways to use high speed drivers with confidence, while the shorter holes tighten up some. *March 2018 - The front 9 has natural tees and some areas with heavy brush in the fairway.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Aaron Knickerbocker
South of Torrington; take Rte 8 North to exit 45. Turn right onto Kennedy Dr. The park is a third of a mile up on the left. Main parking and the 1st tee are all the way at the bottom of the entry road. Park on the right side of the soccer fields. #1 is on the other side of the rocks.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alvord Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rockwell Park Disc Golf Course, Bristol CT US(1 vote)
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(6 votes)
- Camp Brook Disc Golf Course, Canaan CT US(1 vote)
- Panthorn Park, Southington CT USNo votes yet
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- Hidden Pond Disc Golf Course, Southbury CT USNo votes yet