Camp Brook Disc Golf Course
Good variety and elevation. Prepare for Poison Ivy and bring big spray. Wood arrows point the way around the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hartford; Take Rte 44 to Rte 7 north. Look for Caddie Shack on right. Trail to the course is to the right of the Caddie Shack (mini-golf, batting cages and food). Stadium System across the street has discs for sale.
Email: Caddie Shack
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Andrew Brooks. on Sep 10, 2017 at 7:15pm
New course that is evolving nicely, heavily wooded,this course has added new holes ,and is starting to host tournaments. 1 hr from Albany and Hartford, this course has limitless potential.Make the trip, it's worth it
Courses Close By
- Alvord Park Disc Golf Course, Torrington CT USNo votes yet
- Wilcox Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Milan NY US(1 vote)
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)
- Stonykill Disc Golf Course, Chatham NY USNo votes yet
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- Kirin Park Disc Golf Course, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet