No votes yet
A mix of long open holes and challenging wooded terrain. Dual tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,152ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
From I-91 north of Hartford; Exit 35B. Right off exit onto Rte 218. Past the cemetery on left, turn left on Blue Hills Ave. Go 2.3 miles to a left at the light on Westbourne Pkwy. Entrance at end of road. In the park, the parking lot is 0.8 mile on the left. Limited parking in the lot. If playing with others, there is a convenient commuter lot on Rte 218 on the left shortly after the I 291 exit/entrance - you can meet and travel in one vehicle.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Keney Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Center Springs Park, Manchester CT US(1 vote)
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US(1 vote)
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(6 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- Rockwell Park Disc Golf Course, Bristol CT US(1 vote)
- Panthorn Park, Southington CT USNo votes yet
- New England DG Center - The Calico Creek, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(4 votes)