The Tracks at McDonough
No votes yet
Long, winding and challenging. Technical and wooded. Generous fairways but errant shots will be punished. A few holes play near a busy train line, adding atmosphere.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 7,020ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andrew Duval
From Atlanta; I-75 south to exit 221, Jonesboro Rd. Turn left. Go 3.25 miles to a left into the parking lot just before the RR tracks. 1st tee is south of the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Tracks at McDonough? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Salem Baptist Church, McDonough GA USNo votes yet
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Hampton High School Disc Golf Course, Hampton GA USNo votes yet
- The Don Shannon Disc Golf Course at Dundee Lake, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park, Griffin GA US(1 vote)
- Green Valley Disc Golf Course, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
- Yellow River Disc Golf Course, Porterdale GA USNo votes yet
- The Hill, Orchard Hill GA USNo votes yet
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)