Xerox Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
First two holes play through woods and the next seven play through a lightly wooded area near the Xerox office building. Private property, but open to the public.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,005ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jerry Miller, Tyler Witt, Ryker Witt
I-5; exit 286 for Elligsen Rd. Go east on SW Elligsen Rd toward the shopping center (Target and Costco). Turn right on SW Parkway Center Dr and continue onto SW Parkway Ave. Go past the first entrance to the Xerox campus (Printer Parkway) and turn left at the 2nd entrance (Xerox Dr). See the 1st basket on the left. Park in the lot on the left in front of the main office building. Backtrack on paved walking path to the 1st tee.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Xerox Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Memorial Park, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Tualatin Community Disc Golf Course, Tualatin OR USNo votes yet
- Athey Creek Church, West Linn OR US(1 vote)
- Athey Creek Middle School, Tualatin OR US(1 vote)
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(2 votes)
- Willamette Christian Disc Golf Course, West Linn OR US(2 votes)
- Champoeg State Park, St Paul OR US(5 votes)
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US(1 vote)
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR USNo votes yet