Eco Disc Golf Park
Holes 1-4 are good. Hole 5 unplayable due to 6 foot tall blackberry brambles. Could not find hole 6 tee. Hole 7 is ok, but hole 8 and 9 are unplayable due to the grass in the field is now 4 feet tall. Hole 10 kinda playable but still 4 foot tall blackberry brambles cover the area. Overall it's a great course! But it needs weed whacking and mowing.
Nicely done, shady course through old an growth forest for the most part. No map, but it is very well marked with temporary signs. Did not get lost once! Holes 7, 8, and 9 are in an open field so bring your hat and sunscreen for those! Highly advise wearing shoes vs. sandals due to some blackberry plants and the 1/2 mile walk to get from the parking area to the course! Holes 1 - 6 are relatively short and fun, with many trees as obstacles. Holes 7 - 9 are in the field and fully visible. Holes 10 - 12 are back in the forest. Several are near the river. Played the course twice and will return when in the area. If you have a bike you can ride it right to the first tee from the parking area, as there is a nice bike path going through Canby. There is even a practice basket near the start!
Courses Close By
- Memorial Park, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Xerox Disc Golf Course, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Christian Disc Golf Course, West Linn OR US(2 votes)
- Athey Creek Church, West Linn OR US(1 vote)
- Athey Creek Middle School, Tualatin OR US(1 vote)
- Tualatin Community Disc Golf Course, Tualatin OR USNo votes yet
- Champoeg State Park, St Paul OR US(5 votes)
- Clark Park, Mollala OR USNo votes yet
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US(5 votes)
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US(1 vote)