Champoeg State Park
Awesome course that utilized the terrain well to create a variable and challenging course in fairly open and flat area. The course has been well maintained when I have been there, though I hear drainage can be an issue in the rainy season. Fantastic teepads with most holes having short and long pads, along with lots of basket locations, creates amazing variety. Great park just outside of Portland and away from the city activity. State park that requires a $5 daily fee (per vehicle), but is well worth it.
Huge concrete tee pads, multiple basket locations, 18 holes as of Aug. 2014, longer holes add more of a challenge, like us on FB "Friends of Champoeg Disc Golf" Enjoy and more to come!
Completely flat, very open course. Very fun to play, but more of a course to get the feel for your discs then actually test your skills. Highly recomended and especially so for beginners! Enjoy
Fun course, not really challenging, but fun to play. Depending on the time of the year it can be very wet. This is a State Park, so a day use fee is required.
Good clean course. Somewhat challenging with some right doglegs and nice tight fairways. Lots of trees, but they are fairly tall and narrow. Watch out for Dog droppings from careless owners and also for cars and pedestrians during summer months or busy times.
Courses Close By
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Xerox Disc Golf Course, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Tualatin Community Disc Golf Course, Tualatin OR USNo votes yet
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(2 votes)
- Athey Creek Church, West Linn OR US(1 vote)
- Athey Creek Middle School, Tualatin OR US(1 vote)
- Willamette Christian Disc Golf Course, West Linn OR US(2 votes)
- Dave Heiders Hike, Amity OR USNo votes yet