The Woods at Lakeshore
No votes yet
On scenic former ball golf course in enclosed apartment community (free/open to public). One of two courses on site. Dry terrain in all weather, year-round. The Woods course features 6 holes built in 2019. Back to back par 5's from the long gold tees. This layout will challenge any player, but the short green tees are suitable for beginners. Half the course dips into the woods with some unique lines and demanding placement shots. Views of Ford Lake. A premier disc golf pro shop, The Throw Shop (www.throwshop.us) is on site also. Note: No Dogs Allowed - Lakeshore security rules. 2019 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Terry and Ben Calhoun, Bill Gilbert
I-94; Exit #187 (Rawsonville Rd.) South 2 blocks to a right on S. Grove St. 1 mile to a left into Lakeshore Apt. complex just after Bridge St. (Across the street from Marathon gas station). All visitors must stop and check in at the gate of this gated community. Park near the tennis courts. 1st tee in front of the Throw Shop. Ask for directions at the gate.
Email: Ben Calhoun #16000
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Woods at Lakeshore? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(5 votes)
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(2 votes)
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(1 vote)
- Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills County Park - Main, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US(4 votes)
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Mary Beth Doyle Park, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Woolley Park, Saline MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet