No votes yet
Very short and open beginner course. No obstacles - just some rough to capture errant throws on a few holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,440ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-94; Exit State St. (#177). South 3.5 miles to a right on Textile. Go 0.8 mile to parking lot on left, just after RR tracks. 1st hole is across the bridge, by the basketball courts. #7-9 are on the parking lot side of bridge, by the soccer field.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Woolley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Mary Beth Doyle Park, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills County Park - Main, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(1 vote)
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US(1 vote)
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(2 votes)
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(5 votes)