Mary Beth Doyle Park
No votes yet
Formerly known as Brown Park. The new layout is much shorter - utilizing less of the park. Beginner friendly layout with some challenges for better players. Dual tees on some holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,090ft
Alternate Length: 3,570ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-94; exit #177 State St. North towards Ann Arbor to a quick right at 1st major light, Eisenhower Pkwy. 1 mile to a right on Stone School Rd.. 0.4 mile to a left at Birch Hollow Dr. (Mill Creek Townhouses), follow to end at parking lot.
Email: Ben Calhoun #16000
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by bobdigital on May 10, 2012 at 11:58pm
This course used to be called Brown Park, it used to be good, and good players used to play there.
Courses Close By
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Woolley Park, Saline MI USNo votes yet
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(1 vote)
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US(1 vote)
- Rolling Hills County Park - Main, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(2 votes)
- Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(5 votes)