Nice community course. Great for beginners looking to improve their accuracy. The course is short but narrow so it is not as much about power as it is control. It also looks like they are in the process of adding another set of t-boxes for a "back 9". I had to use UDisc to find some of them but the "back 9" adds a variety that you don't find in long open courses. If you play it, you'll have fun.
It was cold out and 3 inches of snow on the ground. Nice little community park. Signage was lacking, but not too hard to figure out the course.
it a small place but it nice to get some time in just to throw. and to start off...
Courses Close By
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(3 votes)
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(5 votes)
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(2 votes)
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(6 votes)
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US(1 vote)
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(2 votes)
- Rolling Hills - Putting Labyrinth, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills County Park - Main, Ypsilanti MI USNo votes yet
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US(2 votes)