I was expecting much more from this course. The grass and weeds are long and badly in need of attention. The signage is lousy. The baskets are old and outdated. People have a huge amount of work to accomplish if the State Championship is going to be here in a month. The neighbors are not very nice and the dogs are very hostile.
great course. lot's of long shots. ended up in the creek a couple of times my first time out but look forward to correcting that next time out. hole one is right by the entrance to parking lot close to the street. it's a short one but there aren't many of those! also, be careful on hole 16. it's easy to confuse the 17 basket from 16 tee pad.
This course has mostly left hooking shots mixed with a few right hooks. There are a good mix of long bombs and short tight technical holes that will challenge players of all skill levels. The creek that runs through will always be on your left starting at hole four and continuing to thirteen because of a switch back so be careful your shots don't swing to far out. Also there are private homes on your right from holes 7-13 but because of course layout you won't have a problem unless you have a major screw up when you drive. I have been playing regularly here for 4 years and have never ended up yard bound. Well mantained, clean and well used. Alt tees abound for beginners.
Decent course that starts across a park, then follows a creek up and back. The downside is that it is bordered by houses so you have to have your "A" game and lots of control, or you will shoot them into yards with lots of dogs.
Courses Close By
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- DiscZilla Sports Disc Golf Course, Peyton CO USNo votes yet
- Falcon Elementary School of Tech, Peyton CO USNo votes yet