The Aviary Disc Golf Course
Solid course along a creek, water in play often. Mostly short and technical with some longer throws over the water. Some locals told me this was the best course in the Springs area.
I have played this course several times, and really like it! There is a good variety of shots required. The area is very scenic, with views of the mountains, including Pikes Peak and the river right next to the course. When tee pads are improved, this will be a top notch course. It is becoming very popular, with lots of players. I highly recommend it. Mostly, it a finesse course, requiring accuracy instead of distance.
Courses Close By
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Falcon Elementary School of Tech, Peyton CO USNo votes yet