Sand Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In the area between residential housing sections with a large sand creek running through it. Short and long holes, excellent parking with portable bathroom and trash cans.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,803ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Pat Farrell
From downtown Colorado Springs; Platte Ave. for 6 miles, then keep left to stay on US-24 E. Go 2.9 miles to a left on Constitution Ave. and then 0.8 mile to a left on Capital Dr. Go 0.2 mile to a left on Streambank Dr. Park entrance and parking just off the cul-de-sac.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sand Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Falcon Elementary School of Tech, Peyton CO USNo votes yet
- DiscZilla Sports Disc Golf Course, Peyton CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)