Ward Mountain Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At the Ward Mountain Recreation Area at 7,400′ in elevation. This fun course is in the middle of nowhere in a juniper/sagebrush habitat. The course is very pretty and worth your time if you are passing through Nevada on US 93. Arrows hanging below the basket point to the next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,050ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Kalem Lenard
Ward Mountain Recreation Area is 6 miles SW of Ely just off Hwy 6. Just before you reach the summit on US 6 take the spur road to the North. The parking lot is just off US 6 on the left. USFS Ward Mountain Campground is on the south side of the Highway.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ward Mountain Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Humboldt River Disc Golf, Elko NV USNo votes yet
- Round Mountain Disc Golf Course, Round Mountain NV USNo votes yet
- Wells Disc Golf Course, Wells NV USNo votes yet
- Ironside Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(1 vote)
- Three Peaks Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(3 votes)
- Highland Park, Tonopah NV USNo votes yet
- Parowan Canyon, Parowan UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Beaver UT USNo votes yet
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US(1 vote)
- Richfield Visitors Center, Richfield UT USNo votes yet