No votes yet
Grassy park with many trees and very few elevation changes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,790ft
Alternate Length: 2,395ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
In northern Tonopah on US 95 turn onto Radar Road, 0.5 mile to a right on Smoky Valley Rd., 2 blocks to a left on Globe Mallow Lane. Parking lot on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Frank Blazek
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Highland Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Round Mountain Disc Golf Course, Round Mountain NV USNo votes yet
- Millpond County Park, Bishop CA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Whitney Golf Club, Lone Pine CA USNo votes yet
- China Peak Disc Golf, Lakeshore CA US(1 vote)
- Churchill County Disc Golf Course, Fallon NV US(1 vote)
- Big Trees Golf Course, Yosemite National Park CA USNo votes yet
- Sierra Vista Disc Golf Course, Oakhurst CA USNo votes yet
- Evergreen Forest, Mather CA USNo votes yet
- The Pine Nuts Disc Golf Course, Gardnerville NV USNo votes yet
- Pacific Crest Trail Disc Golf Course, Kennedy Meadows CA US(1 vote)