No votes yet
Two courses side by side. The South Course is a novice friendly 9 hole course. Great for beginners and families but also fun and adventurous for more experienced players. The North Course is a slightly more challenging 18 hole course with two 525' par 4's and a few par 3's that are over 300'. Most of the holes are technical shots that are under 250'. The courses are in a beautiful canyon one mile from Parowan and 12 miles from Brian Head Resort. A creek runs through the course and comes into play on several holes. Great tee signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 7,130ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 19 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: David Jordan
1 mile from Parowan toward Brian Head Resort.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Parowan Canyon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US(1 vote)
- Three Peaks Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(3 votes)
- Ironside Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(1 vote)
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Beaver UT USNo votes yet
- Springdale Disc Golf Course, Springdale UT USNo votes yet
- Kanab Disc Golf, Kanab UT US(2 votes)
- Pine View Park, Washington UT US(3 votes)
- Bloomington Hills North Park, St. George UT US(2 votes)
- Mathis Park, St. George UT US(2 votes)
- The Rim Rock Disc Golf Course, Torrey UT US(2 votes)