Definitely not the best Spartanburg had to offer, but a fun little test. Definitely worth throwing if you're in the area.
A little over a mile long, tough but not impossible for beginners. Long drives, fun obstacles, excellent sights. Beware of hole 10, if you overshoot it, you will lose your disc in the creek. It is just a little tough to figure out bc the baskets don't have numbers. So make sure to take a pic of the map on the parking lot. Hole 1 is in the trees.
Courses Close By
- Michelin Disc Golf Course, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Wofford College, Spartanburg SC US(1 vote)
- Shoally Creek at Va-Du-Mar McMillan Park, Boiling Springs SC US(1 vote)
- Edwin M. Griffin Preserve, Spartanburg SC US(1 vote)
- Upward Sports, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- The Pipeline, Spartanburg SC US(2 votes)
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(3 votes)
- Holston Creek Park, Inman SC US(1 vote)
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US(1 vote)
- Woodruff Leisure Center Disc Golf Course, Woodruff SC US(2 votes)