Edwin M. Griffin Preserve
AKA Rustic Disc Golf Course. Targets are 4x4 posts. The next tee is usually within 15' of the last target.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
E. Main St. to Fernwood Dr. When Fernwood comes to a 'T', take a left on Woodburn Rd. to Preserve parking on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: The Conservancy
This course has no photos.
by Hooniganrafa on Aug 9, 2016 at 4:58pm
There are no baskets, just poles with numbers on them. But it is a good place to practice your drives, just stay away from the muggy ponds and wildlife.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Wofford College, Spartanburg SC US(1 vote)
- The Pipeline, Spartanburg SC US(2 votes)
- USC Upstate, Spartanburg SC US(2 votes)
- Michelin Disc Golf Course, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Shoally Creek at Va-Du-Mar McMillan Park, Boiling Springs SC US(1 vote)
- Upward Sports, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(3 votes)
- Woodruff Leisure Center Disc Golf Course, Woodruff SC US(2 votes)
- Holston Creek Park, Inman SC US(1 vote)
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US(1 vote)