University of OB
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Lovely course on College of the Siskiyous campus. First tee is just past left field if you walk between the tennis courts and baseball diamond.
Would easily change it to 5 stars if they would fix the signage on holes 4 & 6. 6 was especially tough to figure out due to it being such a long and challenging hole.
Beautiful and all wooded course, though there is decent spacing between the trees. In my book, this is optimal foliage and environment for a course.
Some of the holes are 400+ ft, so you better be able to drive that long if you are looking to finish anywhere near par on the course. I cannot, but I accept that and just try for a couple nice shots in a round.
They must call it U of OB due to how many out of bounds areas they have marked on the course. If I played all of them, I would have really had a poor round. Great if you are looking for a really difficult challenge.
I ran out of time and energy and daylight so could only play the front 9. I'd love to come back and play all of them.
Lots of trees..... but the fairways are quite wide...... a little hard to find a coupleholes.....but it is gorgeous.....nature rules here...
Courses Close By
- Shastice Park, Mount Shasta CA USNo votes yet
- Mount Shasta Ski Park - Douglas Butte, McCloud CA USNo votes yet
- Mount Shasta Ski Park - Marmot Ridge, McCloud CA USNo votes yet
- Salmon River Disc Golf Course, Cecilville CA USNo votes yet
- Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Miner's Point Disc Golf Course, Junction City CA USNo votes yet
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA USNo votes yet
- Southern Oregon University, Ashland OR USNo votes yet