Mount Shasta Ski Park - Marmot Ridge
No votes yet
Ride the chair lift up - the course plays back down the mountain. Only open on Saturday and Sunday 10AM - 4PM from June - Mid-September. $20 for a lift ticket. This is the more beginner friendly of the two courses at the resort.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Wooden Decks
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 3,068ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
I-5; Exit 736 unto Hwy 89. Go 4 miles east, to a left at the summit onto Ski Park Hwy. Go 4.5 miles to the resort.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mount Shasta Ski Park - Marmot Ridge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mount Shasta Ski Park - Douglas Butte, McCloud CA USNo votes yet
- Shastice Park, Mount Shasta CA USNo votes yet
- University of OB, Weed CA US(2 votes)
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Salmon River Disc Golf Course, Cecilville CA USNo votes yet
- Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)