be prepared to lose some discs at this course....lots of water
One of my favorite courses to play in the south. Demands include distance, staying out of the several lakes and inlets, and keeping your cool. Low scores are possible with consistency and a big arm. Well worth paying, the maintenance is great there. Might want to bring some discs that float. My group lost 3 discs in one round of 18!
Trophy Lakes is a championship caliber course. Built around 2 large lakes, there are several shots that challenge all level players. The natural tee pads need a little work.
The new hole #16 makes you want to go home sometimes, but it is sweet. The first 4 holes are great birdie chances for everyone.
Courses Close By
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Oak Plantation Campground, Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Mullet Hall, John's Island SC USNo votes yet
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(3 votes)
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Wannamaker County Park, North Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)