No votes yet
Hundred year old live oaks adorned with hanging moss, creeks, ponds, and palm trees cover this beautiful course that wraps around an equestrian center. There are many long holes with natural OB and plenty of tight wooded shots. Bathrooms are near #18 and #4. A pay-to-play box is located near the 1st tee. $2 donation to play.
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,692ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: David Stone and Dax Warren
Enter John's Island and take Bohicket Road all the way to River Rd. Once you turn on River Road, Mullet Hall is less than a mile down on the right. Use the second entrance (the trail-head entrance) and park near the 1st tee.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mullet Hall? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Oak Plantation Campground, Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(4 votes)
- Wannamaker County Park, North Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)