Oak Plantation Campground
No votes yet
At a private campground - very flat, mostly through open areas among campsites and some trees. Tees marked by wooden stakes. $2/day to play. Please be respectful of campers, campsites and the property.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 3,027ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Chris Kuznik
The campground is 11 miles from downtown Charleston. Take Hwy 17 (Savannah Highway) south 8 miles to the campground on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oak Plantation Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fire Swamp at West Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(3 votes)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(4 votes)
- Mullet Hall, John's Island SC USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Wannamaker County Park, North Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)