The Sasquatch at Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area
No votes yet
Utilizes the old Big Buckeye upper 9 area. An extreme 18 with flat gravel tees. Pink and orange ribbons direct players.Very hilly and wooded, just where one might expect to see Sasquatch. Stay in the fairways or pay the price. One of two 18 hole courses on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Lightning
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Extreme Wilderness
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 6,089ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Jim Morgan
The Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area is a mile north of Marietta on Rte 821 - a half mile from the Rte. 60/Rte. 821 split.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jim Morgan #90984
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Sasquatch at Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Buckeye at Broughton, Marietta OH US(1 vote)
- Wood County Veterans Memorial Park, Williamstown WV US(1 vote)
- Ohio Valley University, Vienna WV USNo votes yet
- The Mountwood Monster, Walker WV USNo votes yet
- Hippo Ridge Disc Golf Course, Stewart OH US(3 votes)
- Forked Run State Park, Reedsville OH US(2 votes)
- Burr Oak State Park, Glouster OH US(1 vote)
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US(1 vote)
- Ohio University Disc Golf Course, Athens OH USNo votes yet
- Muskingum College Disc Golf Course, New Concord OH USNo votes yet