Sunlight Mountain Resort
No votes yet
Challenging mountain course with steep hikes, tree-lined fairways, long uphill holes, and huge downhill drives. Free to play. Follow orange arrows to the next tee. Please respect the land - pack out your trash. Wear appropriate footwear and be prepared for rapid changes in weather and the possibility for sudden storms. Seasonal.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,320ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: T.J. Lawrence
From I-70; Exit 116 (Glenwood Springs). Follow signs for Hwy 82 south through Glenwood Springs to a right on S Grand Ave (stoplight). Turn right on 27th St., then left at the roundabout onto Midland Ave. Turn right on 4 Mile Rd. Go 8.5 miles and take the left fork onto County Rd 117. Take 1st left into the parking lot for Sunlight Mountain Inn. 1st tee is behind the Inn and across the bridge.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunlight Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US(1 vote)
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US(5 votes)
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO USNo votes yet
- Stoney Ridge DGC, Silt CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Cross Creek Disc Golf Course, Gypsum CO USNo votes yet
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US(3 votes)