Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Beautiful Snowmass Red Course begins at the top of the Elk Camp Gondola and makes it way down the ski run funnel to the bottom. Designed for beginners. A $19 lift ticket ticket or hike up the mountain is required to play this course.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
I-70 to Glenwood Springs, east on Hwy 82 for 30 miles to the Snowmass Village exit (Brush Creek Rd). Go south 5 miles to a left on Wood Rd. then immediate right at fork. Park in parking garage or in the lower lots on Carriage Way.
Parking Lot: (
Alt. Phone: 970-923-0544
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US(1 vote)
- Cross Creek Disc Golf Course, Gypsum CO USNo votes yet
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US(3 votes)
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO USNo votes yet
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US(5 votes)
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Glenwood Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Mount Massive Disc Golf Course, Leadville CO US(1 vote)