Stoney Ridge DGC
No votes yet
Short but challenging course in a town park. Good variety with plenty of obstacles. Mix of terrain includes flat fields, wooded tunnels, significant elevation and tricky basket locations. Two practice baskets near the 1st tee. Some holes play close to each other or even cross in a mixed use park (baseball, bandstand, skate park, athletic fields). Please be courteous. Navigation issues - several blind holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: T.J. Lawrence
From I-70; Exit 97 for Silt. Go north on 9th St. to a left on Orchard Ave (T intersection), right on 7th St., right into Stoney Ridge Park (see park sign). Park in lot. 1st tee near home plate.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stoney Ridge DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO USNo votes yet
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Glenwood Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US(1 vote)
- Cross Creek Disc Golf Course, Gypsum CO USNo votes yet
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss CO USNo votes yet