Strathgartney Provincial Park
No votes yet
Very scenic - rolling hills, streams, woods, wide fairways, and a beautiful vista over the West River. Targets are small light colored wooden posts spiked above taller dark brown posts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,226ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Cape Tormentine, NB take the Confederation Bridge to PEI, east on the Trans Canada Hwy (Rte 1) towards Charlottetown for 34km (21 miles), to Rte. 1 west. Drive for 15 min. and look for the park on your left.
Email: Walter Lane
Phone: (902) 894-8415
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Strathgartney Provincial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Links at Lockhart Ryan Park, New Minas NS CANo votes yet
- Hammonds Plains Disc Golf Course, Hammonds Plains NS CA(2 votes)
- Chester Nova Scotia, Chester Basin NS CANo votes yet
- Bridgewater Disc Golf Course, Brdigewater NS CANo votes yet
- Odell Park Disc Golf, Fredericton NB CANo votes yet
- Maple Ridge Disc Golf, Westfield ME USNo votes yet