Strathgartney Provincial Park
No votes yet
Very scenic - rolling hills, streams, woods, wide fairways, and a beautiful vista over the West River. Targets are small light colored wooden posts spiked above taller dark brown posts. *2019 - For practice or safari currently as no course map is posted here.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,226ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Cape Tormentine, NB take the Confederation Bridge to PEI, east on the Trans Canada Hwy (Rte 1) towards Charlottetown for 34km (21 miles), to Rte. 1 west. Drive for 15 min. and look for the park on your left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Strathgartney Provincial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course, Middleton PE CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Dieppe Disc Golf, Dieppe NB CANo votes yet
- Keppoch Mountain, Antigonish NS CANo votes yet
- Dr John Huge Gillis High School Course, Antigonish NS CANo votes yet
- The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course, Windsor NS CANo votes yet