Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
$10/day to play. Course plays along the Dunk River. Very hilly and steep, the course plays across the river multiple times. Address: 1525 Newton Road, Middleton, PE, C0B 1N0. Some GPS units refer to it as Kinkora, PE instead of Middleton, PE. Par 58 for the 2018 Canadian National Disc Golf Championships
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 6,739ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
From the Trans Canada Hwy; go north on Hwy 1A for 4.7 km. to a right (west) on Newton Rd. Go 1.8 km down the road to the course on the right.
Email: Charlie McCardle
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Strathgartney Provincial Park, Strathgartney PE CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Dieppe Disc Golf, Dieppe NB CANo votes yet
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Dr John Huge Gillis High School Course, Antigonish NS CANo votes yet
- Links at Lockhart Ryan Park, New Minas NS CA(1 vote)
- The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course, Windsor NS CANo votes yet