Stone Throwers Paradise
No votes yet
Privately owned course available for public play upon request. A lifetime project by local course designer Benjamin Smith. Years of hauling rocks and special stones lay the ground work for unique 10 hole (par 29) course with unique features on every hole. Cobble stone tees and specially built greens and OBs make this course a hidden beauty. A great place to perfect your short game and learn how to check you ego. Call or email a day or two ahead to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,500ft
Alternate Length: 3,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Benjamin Smith
Turn onto Crowley Rd off of Rte 6 east of Pugwash. Follow the road for 3.8 km (past the Sunset Disc Golf Course) to the course on the right at the bottom of the hill. Park off to the side anywhere in the driveway.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Benjamin Smith #34835
Phone: 902 669 0764
Alt. Phone: 902 297 3867
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stone Throwers Paradise ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Strathgartney Provincial Park, Strathgartney PE CANo votes yet
- Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course, Middleton PE CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Dieppe Disc Golf, Dieppe NB CANo votes yet
- The Clifton Estate Disc Golf Course, Windsor NS CANo votes yet
- Links at Lockhart Ryan Park, New Minas NS CA(1 vote)
- Hammonds Plains Disc Golf Course, Hammonds Plains NS CA(2 votes)