St. Lucie Village Heritage Park
No votes yet
Torpey Road is a short but technical course among cabbage palms and live oaks. Fun for beginners, ace runs and putting practice. Picnic tables, BBQ grills, nature trails and a pavilion by the river. Handicaps - Sundays at 10:30am.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,030ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95; exit at SR-614 - exit 138 (Indrio Rd). Go 6 miles east, crossing US-1 to a right on Old Dixie Hwy. Go 1 mile south to a left on Torpey Rd., 0.1 mile to the park on right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Lizbeth Besok #68191
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at St. Lucie Village Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakewood Park, Fort Pierce, FL USNo votes yet
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course, Fort Pierce FL US(4 votes)
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL US(1 vote)
- Kiwanis Hobart Park, Vero Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Cornerstone Baptist Fellowship, Sebastian FL USNo votes yet
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(5 votes)