No votes yet
An open and unique course on the property of Endless Summer Vineyard and Winery. Targets are custom made from salvaged Indian River channel markers, and are higher than usual. Get a throwing tour through the muscadine grape vineyard with little fear of losing your disc (except when throwing around/over the one water hazard). Open during regular winery hours. Tues - Fri 11am-5pm, Sat 11am-6pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm. No off-premise beverages allowed, but beverages can be purchased in the winery tasting room. Please check in at the tasting room before starting your round. Have fun! Note: Course is closed during private events in the festival area, such as weddings, fundraisers, etc. $2 donation appreciated.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,407ft
Alternate Length: 3,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Gary Roberts
I-95; Indrio Road east (exit 138). 1 mile to a right at 1st light onto Johnston Rd. 1 mile to winery entrance on left. 1st tee is just south of the parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Muscadine Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakewood Park, Fort Pierce, FL USNo votes yet
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course, Fort Pierce FL US(4 votes)
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL US(1 vote)
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(5 votes)
- Southwest Middle School, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- Covenant Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet