The Sound Barrier at Lincoln County High School
No votes yet
Winds around the farmland and through the woods on the campus of the high school, often following the Mud River. Water comes into play on nearly half the holes. Serves as the home course for the Lincoln County High School Disc Golf Club but is also open to the public.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Other
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Beever, Riazi, Kirwan and Sias
On the western side of town near the intersection of Cherry St. and WV-3 / Lynn Ave. 1st tee is at the eastern corner of the parking lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Sound Barrier at Lincoln County High School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beech Fork State Park Disc Golf Course, Barboursville WV USNo votes yet
- Barboursville City Park, Barboursville WV US(2 votes)
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Hurricane WV USNo votes yet
- St. Albans City Park, St Albans WV USNo votes yet
- Crazy 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(5 votes)
- Indian Rock at Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(2 votes)
- Lucky 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Eleanor Park, Eleanor WV US(1 vote)
- Little Creek Park, South Charleston WV US(1 vote)